понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

LORRAINE OKOTIE DOWNLOAD

Any other place that is not as hot as Nigeria will do. She recorded an album which included radio play-list favourite: There are things you talk about that are really traumatic for you. But I have been around. I think information should be received bit by bit. Do you have any regrets in life? So, I am praying to bring out the best and then make sure I do not disappoint them. lorraine okotie

Uploader: Kazizilkree
Date Added: 8 May 2004
File Size: 7.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11954
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





lorraine okotie

But I believe that this time, we will go all the way and conclude the job. We are looking at ten tracks, we have done six so far, but very soon we would get there, we are working hard. I am not an extra, neither am I an introvert, I think I am in the middle. That still bothers on talking about my personal life.

I 'm very eclectic in every area of my life - Lorine Okotie - Vanguard News

It was through him that a lot of us got born again in our family. Journey into music I have a brother, who is now a preacher, Rev. Do you have any regrets in life?

lorraine okotie

I think that every artiste that goes into the studio prays to bring out the best. We live a quiet life. What has life been like as a born again Christian?

Your relationship with Rev Chris Okotie He is much elder brother, my big brother. Lorine Okotie, younger sister of renowned pastor and presidential aspirant, Rev.

For me, my beauty tip is quoting the scripture that says God will renew my youth like the eagle, in every situation I find myself I use a Bible passage and it works because God has said it. Powder; definitely my powder.

Even when I die, you wear me a mini dressI lorrzine wake up and take it off. I am so much like that, but kootie because I am a woman and you know I have friends and sometimes I go t to okorie beach with my friends. I just want to create awareness about my music.

lorraine okotie

Music is big and we have all kind of music. Lorine is now making a return that the gospel audience has long awaited.

#ThrowBackThursday: Lorine Okotie | Love Medicine

How did you come to know Christ? You know, I have added a lot of weight, so these days, I lrraine and watch what I eat because I have to look good for the video. We moved around a lot. What kind of music?

I am not a white gold person. Any other place that is not as hot as Nigeria will do. He was the first person that got born again among us. I am a friend, I am someone you can rely on, trust, even with your life.

I was very lucky I have a brother who was a musician then, he helped me. I was still in school when he died, but we lived in Enugu, maybe I was three years old when we lived in Lagos, I cannot say anything about that because I was very young.

I might not put any of these things into my bag or purse but I will make sure I put on my powder.

He helped porraine to achieve our purpose. We were in Enugu, and Rev Chris got born again. Chris Okotie, is very much around. The pioneer of contemporary gospel music began her music career years back under the supervision of her older brother and lotraine, Chris Okotie.

I go to church on Wednesdays. With the current music trend in Nigeria, do you think you will fit into the scene now? She recorded an album which included radio play-list favourite:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий